Monday, December 19, 2005

16th Entry: Um...

Konoha_cop here!
Um, well...nothing much has happened. The situation is still the same. I am about to go on holiday and well, Kakashi is not back yet either. Again, I apologize. All of our shinobi seem to be either on a mission or on vacation. And I am the only one left here! And it's been crazy! I still have holiday shopping, and I really need a break. Ninja's need breaks too you know? I barely get out, being an office ninja. Kakashi travels everywhere. He LOVES to travel. He comes back with tons of photos from ALL his trips. like this...

(Kakashi on leave earlier this year. Location CLASSIFIED)

He's looks relaxed no? Last place I went to was to the Konoha hot springs, like what 5 years ago? And that's only 10 blocks from the office!!!! But I am not bitter...(cough)
Ahh, A little off topic there, gomen.
Well then since here is nothing to report, I am off to get my shopping done before I set off to visit my folks. Next week is Christmas, I am sure something will happen by next week! ;-)
Seasons Greetings!
Konoha_cop
over and out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm whoa... thats kinda cool! When is Kakashi coming back?? I want him to blog again! Konoha Cop sucks...

Nondori said...

It must be warm wherever he is, since he's wearing short sleeves and his legs are partially uncovered. I wish that it was warm here. ;_;

And is that an alcoholic drink that I spy in Kakashi-sensei's hand?

-Nondori

Konoha_Cop said...

yo, sorry for the lack of updates both myself and kakashi (the dude in the photos) have been out of town for the holidays. We will be back with a BIG BIG post in the new year.
Happy Holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

kakashi is a bum!