Monday, October 24, 2005

8th Entry: Kakashi The Sharingan User

Greetings again! Konoha_Cop here.
Unfortunately we have yet to hear from Team 7 and their current mission status in the Wave Country.
We can only speculate on whether they have run into any of the "Rouge Ninjas" reported in the vicinity.
Since we have yet to here back from Kakashi-san, I thought it might be interesting to take this opportunity to fill you in a few lesser know facts about him. I was able to declassify a small amount of information on him from the Ninja Registry Office.
Enjoy!

Name: Hatake, Kakashi
Ninja registration number: #009720
Country: Fire Country, Hidden Leaf Village
Age: 26 Height: 181 CM Weight: 67.5 KG
Birthday: September 15th
Bloodtype: O
Sign: Virgo
Father: Hatake, Sakumo (AKA: White Fang)

Kakashi graduated from the academy at age 5 and became a Jounin by the age of 16.
He trained under The 4th Hokage (Status: K.I.A.), also known as the "Yellow Flash". Kakashi's three man team included, Uchiha Obito (Status: K.I.A.), and Rin (Status: N/A)

It is said that Kakashi had gained his "Sharingan" eye around that time.
The Sharingan is an ultra rare special ability known to exist only in members of the "Uchiha Clan". The Sharingan, literally meaning "Copy Wheel Eye", its a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the "Uchiha Clan".
The Sharingan's most well known ability is to be able to memorize any technique that it has been a witness to including Nijutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Other abilities of this very special eye include hypnosis, allowing it's user to suggest actions and thoughts to the opponent. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique. For more info in the Sharingan CLICK HERE!

How Kakashi obtained the sharingan eye is not known at the present time. But, his use of it has made him an infamous and well-regarded shinobi in the ninja community. It has been said that he has copied more than a thousand techniques with it, making Kakashi's arrays of techniques an exceptionally wide one. Included here is a rare photo of Kakashi with his sharingan in action.


Well hopefully we will here from Team 7 soon...
Thanks again for your patience.
Konoha_Cop.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

We find this information quite intriguing... This has been quite useful for us...

Anonymous said...

This one time Kakashi used his eye on me, and I ended up giving him my entire Icha Icha Classics Collection!!! Man it wasn't because he had a sharingan but anybody with a RED Swirling EYE, just scared me... Brrr....

Anonymous said...

This amuses me. Keep provideing Info for the Naruto noobs ;). In the mean time ill think ill get back to watching the episode that the show's really on.

*Cough*Episode 156*Cough*

and btw, The community that supported Naruto way back when it first begin already knows how Kakashi got his Sharingan.

Anonymous said...

Ooh youve grown up so much Kakashi! what with that little eye of yours. But I miss the times when you were a little boy so full of pride. You must come over and play sometime. I'll have milk and cookies ready!

Unknown said...

yo i think they know that darkness. They are going by the episodes that are airing on cartoon network (hence no spoilers). It amuses me that you don't get that. ha.

Anonymous said...

Be careful with my daughter, I know she is a useless-nin but she's my husband's daughter!

Konoha_Cop said...

Yeah Asuma, I am aware about the rules for releasing information about fellow shinobi. I just need some time until I can track down Kakashi to get new information and pics. So that's all I had for now, until Sunday...

Anonymous said...

hehe. You're cooler than Gai sensei, Kakashi sensei.

Anonymous said...

I heard that, Kakshi-san is in a fight with ZABUZA right now! I hope they are doing ok... Those water Jutsu can be deadly and Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura have never met a Jounin before as fierce as Zabuza! Oh Dear...

Anonymous said...

MY GREATEST RIVAL WILL BE OK! I WILL VOUCH FOR HIM!

Anonymous said...

I hope Naruto-kun and the others are alright...

Anonymous said...

mtzI hope Sakura-san will be okay! Fight on Sakura-san! Do not let the fires of your youth go out! Until you return, I will never stop carrying these bagloads of heavy rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....interesting.

Super Chicken said...

Pesky late posting Kakashi. I see you over there lazying in that bed! Get off your scrawny ass and take those kids tree climbing damnit! oh and umm. posting for events this pats week would be swell too!

Konoha_Cop said...

Yeah, I know we're a bit late. Been busy this weekend. we're just getting reports in from team seven though, after the debriefing later I'll be able to post. Lots of new stuff.

Anonymous said...

Man, Kakashi can be so troublesome, even more troublesome than Iruka-Sensei...