Tuesday, February 28, 2006

24th Entry: Man's Best Friend!

Yosh~! Now that I have a bit of free time, thought it would be nice for me to talk about someone other then my wonderful team of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. As you all may know I have other ninja comrades as well that i feel also deserve to be given a bit of praise. That's right, I'm talking about my cute little Nin-Dogs! Those little pooches have gotten me out of plenty of jams, so i would like to give credit to them. All 8 of them having been bread from the best of Nin-Dogs of Konoha! With the enhanced abilities that come naturally to dogs such as sense of smell and hunting abilities, they each have unique skills of their own. One dog particular stands out tho...(This one hates staying in the kennel...)
His name is Pakkun, who is an expert tracker, his nose never lies and for such a little guy, amazingly fast. He does have a bit of an attitude sometimes, I just think he has because he likes to have his way and that's not always the case, and yeah he talks way too much sometimes... I mean he will really chew you ear off. He loves to talk about all the things he's smelled and about how his paw pads are soft and whatnot. It gets a bit odd sometimes... PUNNI PUNNI??? *sigh*



As for the rest of the pack, they usually just show up after I summon them with my "Doton Tsuiga no Jutsu". We usually hang out on days off, but recently been swamped with missions, Naruto can be a hand full. I'll definitely put them up next time~ ^.^v

Well back to reading jya'ne!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your dogs. I remember once when Pakkun tried for a full ten minutes to get me to touch his "super soft, bouncy pads". That was interesting.

I have to admit, though, he seems handy to have around in a scrape. And cute, to boot.

Hope things are going well with your missions! Stop by sometime and I'll treat you to some Ichiraku.

Anonymous said...

PUNNI PUNNI!!! I want to touch your supper soft bouncy pads!!! Hee hee wink!

Anonymous said...

oooo pakkun w/ his supper punni punni pads!!!!! Kakashi you are such a cutie pie! I love a man who loves his pets!