Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Hello Everyone, it's Pakkun...
I just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. I also wanted to apologize on Kakashi's behalf. He's been training so much lately no one sees him anymore! However, yesterday I was lucky enough to bump into kakashi while in costume and Konoha Cop snapped this picture for me~

Halloween 2006


Stop calling me cute... I'm crabby!!
I'm going out on a search for Kakashi now... thinking about taking some pictures of him in training for you all to see ^.^


Punni punni
Pakkun

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! PAKKUN! He is so adorable!! I just wanna eat him up! Kakashi where have you been? We missed you! MORE KAKASHI!

Anonymous said...

more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!more kakashi!

HUGZZ!

Anonymous said...

I say bite Kakashi for putting you in that ridiculous crab costume. Or better yet: use some jutsu that makes you giant and make sure he doesn't attack your weak point for massive damage.

Hawaiian_Gurl8o8 said...

Pakkun why do you seem soo crabby heheheh sorry i have to get that out !!! Anyway nice costume Pakkun * pat and rub his ears*

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I missed Kakashi-san's birthday! Sorry! Belated happy birthday! And belated Happy Halloween! I hope he'll be back soon...I'm sure everyone here's missed him :D

Good luck on getting his pics, Pakkun! Ganbatte! Well, I haven't really much time here...so, I'll say bye for now! Take care then and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

~Milky Etoile ^.~

Mizu no Han'ei said...

I... Can't... Help it-!

Pakkun, you're cute, dammit! >.< That little crab suit makes you look like a little... A little... Crabby-doggy-thingy.... Eeeeee....
~^-^~

You and Kakashi Sensei are meccha kawaii! >o<