Monday, June 26, 2006

39th Entry: Uchiha versus The Cursed Seal

The first participants of the preliminary exam were Sasuke and Yoroi Akadou. In Sasuke’s current state, Yoroi is not exactly what you would call an ideal opponent. Yoroi has a special ability that allows him to suck out chakra by using his hands. Because the curse seal also sucks chakra, Sasuke could lose his life simply by activating Sharingan. Despite of this, I did not feel like it was necessary to stop him from participating in the preliminaries. I believe in my students and I understand their willing to compete, especially Sasuke.

Team 7 watches Sasuke fight


As soon as the fight began it was clear that Sasuke was having difficulty. The situation was getting worse and worse by the second. Just when it looked like it could have been it for Sasuke, he pulled out the "Shadow Dance Technique,” a move that, surprisingly enough, belonged to Gai (Sasuke must of have copied from Rock Lee when they fought just before the start of the Chuunin Exam).

Although Sasuke did win this match, I am taking it as my responsibility to do what I can about the Curse Seal. I have set up an area to perform Fuuja Houin (Evil Suppressor). Hopefully this will prevent it from doing any more harm than it already has.

Kakashi props up Sasuke


On a sidenote, Gai told me that Sasuke reminded him of how I used to be in my younger days. Although I usually disregard Gai’s comments due to his sheer eccentricity, I couldn’t help but agree with him on this one… go figure.

Jya Ne~
HK

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember some of the footage from the Forest of Death...if you need to know any information regarding the Cursed Mark, ask snake-breath.

BTW: Who's gonna watch the rest of the tournament for you? If you're spending time with Sasuke regarding suppresion, someone has to update on what happens next.

Anonymous said...

things ARE heating up! i hope every 1 is ok...
well.. iam off on a mission and i think kakashi-san knows what its all about >.<

jya na!

Anonymous said...

Sasuke is in real bad shape...

Anonymous said...

Did you guys change writers? Entry 40 was much more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Kakashi!

Anonymous said...

there is a reason why this entry has only three entries... what happened? I hope its because it is Con Season and your traveling, damn Konoha Cop, I know its you! You make Kakashi look BAD!

Anonymous said...

... you didn't even let me watch the other matches...

Anonymous said...

Whoa, i just noticed... did you guys just change this entry entirely? Cleaning up I see... keep up the good work Kakashi!

Anonymous said...

WOW THIS ENTRY ROCKS! (now)