Saturday, July 01, 2006

40th Entry: Darkness Looms

kakashi sees someone in distance


Things have gone from bad to worse, Orochimaru showed up while I was performing the Sealing Jutsu on Sasuke's Cursed Seal. It seems he has plans for Sasuke and I must admit I am disturbed by this. I've reported to the Hokage's office and have been instructed to inform about this unexpected turn of events. Stay on guard, he is in the nearby area..

Orochimaru in dark room


Orochimaru mentioned that he is envious because I possess a "Sharingan Eye", or more so the "Uchiha Clan's Sharingan Eye", and the powers it holds. Orochimaru also mentioned he was the one who created the "Hidden Village of Sound" to slowly build his position. Clearly his goal is to overthrow the "Hidden Leaf Village" and gain power. How Sasuke plays into this I am not sure, but it seems as though Orochimaru plans to use him as his trophy pawn.

kakashi


At this point in the conversation I figured the only way I could stop him is with "Chidori". I will not let him get one of my team members. Without a single flinch, Orochimaru laughs at me and explains that neither my seal nor my powers can stop the path that Sasuke has begun because Sasuke is an avenger and that no matter what, in time Sasuke will seek him out to gain more power. It seems Orochimaru has been keeping an eye on the Uchiha for quite some time now.

For the first time in a long while I saw my own death. His words echoed in my head "...that is unless you kill me like you just said you would. Go ahead and try if you can." Before I could react he was gone... The Legendary San-Nin are to be feared...

...As for Sasuke, I dropped him off at the infirmary and have stationed ANBU to keep watch. I'll keep an eye out back at the main test area, it sounds like Shino from Kurenai's squad has defeated one of the Sound Ninja.

HK

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh SNAPS THAT IS SOME OF THE CREEPIEST SHIZZY I HAVE EVER SEEN! That first pic man, won't be sleeping for weeks! Orochimaru is a scary SON OF A BIATCH

Anonymous said...

waoooooo~ dat is very nice I LOVE kakashi-sans CHIDORI! Kakashi is sooo cool!

Anonymous said...

That is certainly a very scary picture, almost looks like some places in London. Well cheers mate you rock!

Anonymous said...

This is by far the best entry written! I just had to comment! You guys give graphic artists and writers an amazing outlook!

Anonymous said...

seriously that first picture is bloody scary!

Anonymous said...

Kakashi bare my ninjas~!

Anonymous said...

Damn Orochimaru looks scary. Don't worry Kakashi-Sensei I think you can beat his a$$ (even if you dont...). <33333

Anonymous said...

Hot Pics... Hot Entry... Hot Kakashi...

Anonymous said...

o dear...

Anonymous said...

Oooo Lightning VS Snake and you felt fear KAKASHI!!! Wow that just made my after life a good one! Man i just rolled in my grave!

Anonymous said...

Woah, like the Blair Ninja project up in here

Anonymous said...

no comments... o wait...

Anonymous said...

How do you do it! Creepy.....

Anonymous said...

i'm going to have nightmares now....

Anonymous said...

i just peed myself...

Anonymous said...

Yeesh, can't snake breath just leave you alone? All that manipulating and controlling just to see the downfall of this village? I can't really believe it.

Oh, and as for the last match...all you missed were bugs. Lots and lots and lots of bugs. If there's anything you should be scared of besides Orochimaru, its the Aburame clan. (then again, bugs are cool, just not when they live inside you)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kakashi, your new Chidori photo makes me love you even more . . .

Anonymous said...

fry him kakashi-san, and then use that electric hand on me!

Anonymous said...

yeah.. make with the magic hands...