Monday, December 04, 2006

Third Round Round Up!

Konoha_cop here!

I am at the stadium and in the stands reporting the situation as things happen! (I've been a little slow, still trying to figure how these stupid new PDA/Camera things work).

The 3rd round has begun! And we started out with a terrific battle! Uzumaki Naruto vs Hyuuga Neji!
Naruto won in an amazing upset over Neji. No matter how many hits Neji landed Naruto just kept on fighting. He showed some amazing strength, stamina, and smarts! The only picture I got from this match was this amazing technique Naruto mastered! (He kindly did it for me again after the match)! To think a genin can pull this off!

Naruto's Kage Bunshin


The next match was suppose to be Gaara from the Sand village vs. Uchiha Sasuke, but Kakashi and Sasuke are still no where to be found. And for some reason the Hokage decided to delay the match till the end. So the following match became Kankuro from the Sand village vs. Aburame Shino, but in a surprising turn of events Kankuro forfeited the match. So Shino won by default. Right after that it was Nara Shikamaru vs Temari also from Sand. Now this was an interesting match. A battle of strategists it seemed. Even though Shikamaru lost by giving up in the end (I have no idea why, he WON)!, he showed some very mature skills for a shinobi his age. He is someone to keep an eye on, he may oneday make a good feild leader.

So that's it for now, everyone is waiting to see if Sasuke shows up. As I look around here everyone is getting restless.
More as it happens! (and I promise I'll figure this PDA/Camera soon, so I can take more pics)!!

TTFN!
Konoha_cop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naruto/Neji: Well after all he pulled on Hinata, he did deserve it. While the destiny crap did get tiresome, I really hope he got what he deserved in the end...other than that giant fist to his face courtesy of fox boy.

Sasuke/Gaara: I don't get the big deal with the fight, but something doesn't seem right if the Kazekage keeps giving him those chances...

Kankuro/Shino: Now this is a fight I wanted to see...bugs vs. puppets! Sadly...well, maybe next exam.

Shikamaru/Temari: Now this was a fun fight. Really wish Shika went through with ending it with a victory, but he has his reasons for choosing to give up. All this shows me is I need to check out his shougi games with Asuma sometime. (though don't want to wait too long)

Anonymous said...

Shika should use his powers for purvy-ness. Like making temari touch herself, I mean they probably do that now but who know~ hee hee. Squee~